Search This Blog

LIfeforms Photography at Tungareshwar at Vasai

Thursday, September 18, 2014

As I mentioned in my earlier post on Tungareshwar, this is the first time I tried my hand at lifeforms photography. I loved the output I got from my camera. All photos are clicked by Panasonic Lumix TZ11. Clicked photos of Worms, Crabs, Butterflies, Moths, Chameleon, Grasshopper, Cricket, Dragon Fly and a Dead Frog.
















The dead frog, which Johnson fooled us, stating that it is alive :)




5 comments:

Cynthia Rodrigues Manchekar said...

Super pics, Merwyn. Liked them all.

carmine said...

Amazing pictures...nice try Johnson...:)

MERWYNSRUCKSACK said...

Thanks Cynthia

MERWYNSRUCKSACK said...

Thanks Carmine

Oppo Joy Phone said...

Your style of writing inspires a lot of individuals, including me, who once wished to be a blogger too

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...